Cagliari araba kiralama
Cagliari hakkında temel bilgiler ve araba kiralama
Location: Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Official language: Sardinian (Sardu)
Currency: Euro (EUR).
Weather: The hottest month in Cagliari is July with a maximum temperature of 25 degree Celsius. The coldest month is January with 10 degree Celsius. Average precipitation of rain is 57mm with wettest month being February. In order to admire the beauty of Cagliari in the best manner, it is recommended that you travel in April or May. However, the number of people visiting Cagliari in this season is large, so you may schedule your trip according to your preferences.
Public holidays in Cagliari: Most people prefer to plan their visit to Cagliari in relation with holidays. If you wish to do the same, check the office holidays in Cagliari on this site about Italian holidays.
Internet coverage: There are few Wi-Fi hotspots in some places in Cagliari. Most cafes, restaurants, hotels, and bars provide free Wi-Fi to their customers.
Road conditions: Driving in Cagliari is mostly stress-free where local drivers are courteous and fairly friendly. The occasional exposure to flocks of sheep are there, but not a major problem. In order to explore the island in the best way possible, use the provincial roads marked on maps as P or SP.
The Italian municipality of Cagliari is the capital of Sardinia. A car hire at Cagliari Airport will take you through the pages of long history preserved since the Neolithic era. Cagliari comprises rich history and has some cherished archaeological treasures preserved from the Neolithic times. Therefore, it serves as the most favorite spot for tourists interested in the history and architecture. Not only has Cagliari seen various civilizations, it has some of the oldest historical buildings and castles. In fact, the world Cagliari itself means “Castle”. The city serves as regional educational, cultural, artistic, and political center. It is best known for several monuments and the Art Nouveau architecture. Car hire in Cagliari will allow you to explore this cultural, historic hub, and industrial hub; it has one of the biggest ports in Mediterranean Sea.
Being the hub of Sardinia in terms of culture, education, history, and industry, Cagliari is one of the finest and well-maintained cities in Italy. Hence, driving is quite easy in Cagliari, making car hire in Cagliari even easier. The roads do not have major flaws, however, you may come across some potholes which are not a big deal. The locals in Cagliari are cooperative and courteous while driving.
- Age limits: The age limits for driving may vary but generally it doesn’t exceed 21. A car hire agencies may charge young driver’s fee if your age is under 25.
- International Driving Permit: A valid international driving licence is required to drive in Cagliari. In case of driving license of non-Europe countries, a licence in Italian is necessary. Agreement with your car hire may also be required.
- Additional papers: A proof for third party liability insurance cover and the vehicle-registration certificate, in case of your personal vehicle), is also needed to drive in Cagliari.
- Additional requirements: No licence is required for scooters under 50cc. A credit card may also be required by some car hire agencies.
- Children in the car: Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to sit in the front seat. They can be allowed to sit in the front seat with a suitable child restraint system.
- Driving side of the road: Right Hand Side
- Lights: The traffic lights in Cagliari are same as standard international traffic lights and those in Europe.
- General speed limits: A limit of 110km/h is on the highways, 90km/h on secondary highways, and 50km/h in built-up areas.
- Parking suggestions: It is recommended that you park your rented car in your hotel parking.
Kiralık arabanızı Cagliari etrafında sürün
Cagliari is a place that makes it possible for you to spend days and even weeks without getting bored. The historical importance of the region will take you beyond Cagliari through well equipped areas and well-constructed roads. At a distance of few miles from the center of teh city, you can visit Poetto, which is a beautiful, peaceful beach. In simple words, car hire in Cagliari will allow you to schedule your trips at your convenience and to travel to places that are not easily accessible with local transport.