Location de voiture à Germany
Informations de base et location de voiture à Germany
- Location: Germany, Europe
- Population: 82,175,684
- Official language: German
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Weather: With a temperate climate throughout the year, Germany seems to attract several thousands of tourists merely due to its moderate and moderately cold, romantic weather and rainfall that occurs throughout the year. January presents an average temperature of 3 degrees Celsius while in July, the average temperature is 22 degree Celsius.
- Public holidays in Germany: If you wish to keep public holidays into consideration, you may check the office holidays at Office Holidays.
- Internet coverage: There are several public, free WiFi hotspots all across Germany. However, you may not find these hotspots in small towns. Another option of using a free Wi-Fi is in the hotel you’re staying at, or a restaurant. You may also check available packages for travellers here.
- Road conditions: Germany has a well-maintained road network, but is it modern and well-developed? Not entirely. Since Germany has many old cities with one-way traffic, you may not find the road network to be planned on modern practices. However, the roads are well-kept and mostly free from any kinds of bumps and potholes, therefore making it convenient for you to drive your rented car using car hire in Germany.
À propos de Germany
Officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany lies in the central Europe and has 16 states. Germany is a major attraction for tourists because of both its pleasant weather and its long history and amazing architectural masterpieces that it houses. Use car hire at Germany Airport to travel toward your hotel and experience the German culture and its beauty during your stay.
based on 1364 customer reviews
Conduire à Germany
When using car hire in Germany, you would mostly find cars with manual gear shift. Roads are clean and traffic rules are well-regulated. If you really want to rent an automatic car, you may have to pre-book.
- Age limits: 18 years
- International Driving Permit: Required at all times from people who belong to a non-EU country. For European residents, the driving license from the home country is accepted for a period of 12 months.
- Additional papers: Always keep a proof of insurance and car registration document or relevant document if you’re using car hire in Germany, emergency kit, and blue parking disk.
- Additional requirements: None.
- Children in the car: Children under 12 years of age are required to be seated in a child seat.
- Driving side of the road: Right Hand Side
- Lights: Although the standard three-colored traffic lights system is implemented in Germany, it is way more comprehensive than any other, due to additional signs and symbols which increase the public safety.
- General speed limits: A sped of 50 km/h is followed in built-up areas while the limit outside built-up areas is 100 km/h. On autobahns, mostly the speed limit is 130 km/h, unless otherwise mentioned. Speeds limits may be subjected to changes upon change in conditions.
- Parking suggestions: Whether you are using car hire in Germany, or you are driving your own vehicle, you can always check and/or book the available parking spots at Parkopedia.
Que voir à Germany
In the middle of the central Europe, Germany extends from the North Sea till the Alps of Switzerland. The place has enormous historic importance, which is preserved very well in the form of archaeological treasures, museums, art galleries, landscapes, and historical landmarks.