Car hire with Enterprise
Basic info and car hire - Enterprise
- Location ID: 434
- Supplier branch code: CCFT61
- Address: Route Jacques de Vaucanson, Carcassonne, 11000; 43.215751, 2.306171 | View on map
- Vehicle where at: Terminal
- Special instructions: Counter located in terminal. Cars are within walking distance.
- Meet & greet: No
- Local currency: EUR
- Exclusive: No
- E-mail: —
- Phone: +33468716997
- Minimum and maximum period days: 1 day(s) - ∞ Unlimited
- Minimal time to pick-up: 1 (h)
- Out of hours drop-off: Enabled
- Out of hours pick-up: Disabled
- Opening hours: Mon - Fri: 08:30 – 18:00 | Sat - Sun: 08:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00
- After hours of returns available: Return of your vehicle after hours is possible at Carcassonne Airport Enterprise office. Please call the Enterprise office for detailed information i.e. after hours return policy. General Enterprise customer service phone: 0800 111 4312
- More about Enterprise in France: Enterprise Rent-A-Car has hundreds of offices in France which are placed in the most convenient locations. Their branches can be found in France’s major international airport, making car hire simple and hassle-free. They offer excellent service and 24/7 customer help.
Carcassonne Airport (CCF) is less than two miles or 3.2km from the city of Carcassonne in France's Languedoc-Roussillon region. When arriving at the airport, you'll find Enterprise Rent-A-Car within the terminal building. Cars are within walking distance.
Starting at Enterprise Carcassonne Airport office, it's easy to get to the D119 and the D33. Drive in to see the medieval city of Carcassonne, a spectacular place and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. There are wonderful views from the ramparts and charming little streets with some nice restaurants and quaint shops.
Do you need to get picked up from somewhere else? No problem at all, Enterprise offers a free pick up service during normal business hours. Pick-ups are done by the first non-airport location within 10 miles of your location. Once you have been picked up and you are back at the office, Enterprise rental representative will complete your paperwork and have you on the road in no time so you can start your holiday.
To book this service and schedule your pick-up time, you need to call the local rental office directly.
Location of the Enterprise - your car rental service: The office is to be found at the next address: Route Jacques de Vaucanson, 11000 Carcassonne. For more information, click on a detailed map.
Car hire during peak season: Peak season lasts from June to August. Christmas time is also a very busy time of the year. A daily critical period is between 10.00-14.00, busiest days are Monday and Friday.
Waiting lines in peak season: Enterprise Rent-a-car is committed to serve its customers as promptly as possible. In peak season it may happen that the car rental procedure can take more time. To reduce the waiting time in the high season, Enterprise Rent-a-car sets an additional working place so that the process is speeded up by opening an additional queue.
Renting a car outside office hours: Both pick-up and drop-off of your hired car are possible out of opening hours. Car return is free of charge (except if a customer consists on the presence of our employee when drop-off), after leaving the vehicle in the rent-a-car parking area keys should be dropped to the return box in the front office counter, which is the same place where the key was given upon arrival. Car documents should be left in the glove compartment.
Petrol stations: We suggest you fill the tank near the Carcassonne Airport that the vehicle is returned with a full tank, otherwise you may opt to pre-pay for fuel due to Enterprise’s policy.
Delayed flight: During the normal business hours Enterprise Rent-a -car does not apply any fee for a delayed pickup. Nevertheless, they guaranty to hold the booked vehicle for 2 hours. (If a customer advises them about the off-schedule, they will modify the collection time accordingly.)
In case of arrival to the station out of opening hours, due to their General Terms and Conditions, they apply out-of-hour fee, even if the original collection time was at their normal daily opening hours and the delay occurred beyond the customer’s responsibility. In this case we recommend that you claim the cost impact in connection with the delay from the airways company.