The hidden bar guide through London: Top 5 secret bars
You must be dying of thirst after your long run. And since you don’t want to be in a bar where you’ll be packed like a sardine in a can, here are our top five hidden bars in London.
- The Natural Philosopher On Hackney street, you’ll find this cozy and cool place. Superb cocktails at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
- Bar Elba Sitting on a top of a roof, sitting when the evening comes: Bar Elba is a true paradise on Waterloo Street.
- Discount Suit Company If you’re looking for something different, you’ll be amazed and bedazzled by this tiny bar on Wentworth Street. Great bar with great character.
- The Holly Bush Starving after Marathon? The Holly Bush is a place to be, and it feels way off the city beat although it is situated near Hampstead tube station.
- The Blind Pig Beer a day takes your kidney stones away. And The Blind Pig offers a variety of beers for all you beer lovers out there. Well hidden above the restaurant, where you can enjoy a fresh seasonable dish.
Top 5 secret sights to see after the London Marathon
Your secret’s safe with us. While crowds will be gathering at the top sights, you can hire a car and take a day-trip outside London or check out these 5 cool and secret gems:
- The seven noses of Soho Soho isn’t hard to find, but if you spot all seven noses of Soho, you’ll attain infinite health. :)
- Little Venice Peaceful spot where Grand Union meets Regent’s Canal. Canals, parks, and waterside feel like you’re in the middle of the countryside.
- Isabella Plantation Another tranquil spot and when the flowers bloom this is a magical place to be.
- The Smallest Police Station Near the Trafalgar Square you can find this no longer active police station, but definitely an interesting sight to see.
- St.Dunstan’s in the East Church bombed in the Blitz of 1941 became a charming garden. Well worth a visit!
We wish you good luck on your Virgin Money London Marathon!