5 reasons to travel in May
Don’t be like everyone else, be yourself. Choices determine our destiny and, our choice is to make this spring unforgettable. You’re wondering why spring and not summer, right? Here’s why:It’s cheaper. Prices in peak season are high, and guess what? Spring is not the peak season!
- It’s less crowded. You will have the best beaches in the world to yourself – and that is pure luxury!
- Great and stable weather. It’s not too cold and not too hot. There is no way you will get sunburnt, but you can always take a swim.
- Nature blossoms. For the love of Green and Pink and all the Colors of Nature that begin to arise, spring is the time to awake your senses and smell the freshness.
- Spring is simply the best!
Top 5 destinations for your spring holidays
Spring holidays are the choice of the month and the month is May. May is named after Maia – the Greek goddess of fertility, it’s the month when flowers blossom, birds sing and bees give you a hard time.;) So, where shall we go this May? Here are our top destinations for your spring travel:
- Morocco: Escape to the Sahara Desert is best in spring since the temperatures are mild. Believe us, you don’t want to sweat all day on the camel’s back. So our advice is: If you’re heading to Sahara and you don’t want a heatstroke, plan your vacations in April or May. ;)
- Crete is the largest Greek island and a truly magical place in spring. The time when tulips, cyclamen, poppies, orchids, bulbs, and herbs begin to blossom, will give you a privilege to witness the re-birth of mother nature.
- Sicily: Plant your footprints on the sandy beach this spring. This glittering island offers numerous beaches to choose from and, you can have it all to yourself.
- Tokyo: When towns are painted in pink the cherries blossom. Cherry blossom is a good reason enough to visit Tokyo, that’s for sure. But since you are here, you will be amazed and bedazzled by its crazy futuristic architecture, culture, and traditions. There’s just one thing about Tokyo, we need to warn you about: taxis are expensive, our advice is: car hire.
- Peru: “In the variety of its charms and the power of its spell; I know of no place in the world which can compare to it.” These words of archeologist Hiram Bingham are dedicated to the majestic Machu Picchu - one of the 7 wonders of the world … and hiking in the Inca Trail will get you there. Mysterious and graceful, hidden, yet exposed, historical yet vigorous all this is Machu Picchu. Now that the rainy season is over, it’s time for your Machu Picchu hike to begin.
Spring holidays, here we come!